THRIVE FACIAL MIST
THRIVE FACIAL MIST
O V E R V I E W :
For dry - mature skin.
Beautiful Hibiscus + nourishing Aloe water combine with regenerating neroli + frankincense + carrot seed to create a hydrating, skin-softening mist.
K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S :
ALOE VERA: Moisturizes and hydrates skin without any oily residue. A calming, and healing plant, beneficial for all skin types.
WITCH HAZEL: Has strong astringent properties that absorb oils from the skin and fights off bacteria, without over-drying the skin. Reduces inflammation and helps to reduce the size of pores.
NEROLI: This ancient oil improves the health of your skin by promoting cell renewal, improving elasticity, and helping heal broken capillaries.
FRANKINCENSE: A rejuvenating oil that can help eliminate sun spots, soften wrinkles, and generally tighten and tone your skin.
CARROT SEED: Rich in antioxidants and Carotene, it helps to counteract signs of aging by nourishing & tightening the skin, as well as promoting cell re-growth.
O U R P R O M I S E :
- PURE + NATURAL. Absolutely no useless fillers, artificial ingredients, animal products, parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, coloring, dyes, or harmful preservatives.
- KIND + PEACEFUL. Our products are vegan and no animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients.
- SUSTAINABLE + ETHICAL. We carefully source our raw materials and packaging with a sense of responsibly to and utmost respect of Mother Earth.
D E T A I L S:
- Packaged in a 2oz reusable glass bottle
- TO USE: Shake bottle, then generously mist over face and décolletage. Breathe deeply. Feel nourished and renewed. Best if used after cleansing, before applying facial oil. Mist throughout the day to refresh and hydrate as needed.
C O M P L E T E I N G R E D I E N T L I S T: aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flowers*, lactobacillus (radish root) ferment, essential oils of: citrus aurantium (neroli), boswellia carferii (frankincense), daucus carota (carrot seed).