CALM MUSCLE RUB
CALM MUSCLE RUB
O V E R V I E W :
Our muscle rub is a blend of pure, nourishing botanicals oils + pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory essential oils. It creates a powerful massage oil that helps ease the discomfort of painful muscles & joints.
K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S :
CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL: Assists in alleviating pain thanks to it's analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL: Also has analgesic & anti-inflammatory properties that when topically massaged, aids in relieving pain. It is also believed that ginger can reduce prostaglandins, which are the compounds associated with pain.
HELICHRYSUM: Decreases muscle pain by lowering swelling, inflammation, and improving circulation.
SWEET MARJORAM: An analgesic that has a warming effect which improves circulation, relieving pain.
SAFFLOWER OIL: Enables the skin to retain moisture and hydration, lending a healthy glow, increased elasticity, and smooth texture.
GRAPESEED OIL: A light oil that is readily absorbed into the skin, providing long-lasting moisture, protection, and nourishment.
O U R P R O M I S E :
- PURE + NATURAL. Absolutely no useless fillers, artificial ingredients, animal products, parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, coloring, dyes, or harmful preservatives.
- KIND + PEACEFUL. Our products are vegan and no animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients.
- SUSTAINABLE + ETHICAL. We carefully source our raw materials and packaging with a sense of responsibly to and utmost respect of Mother Earth.
D E T A I L S:
- Packaged in a 2oz reusable glass bottle
- TO USE: Massage into painful muscles or joints. Breathe deeply. Feel tranquility and calm. Apply as often as needed.
C O M P L E T E I N G R E D I E N T L I S T: vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), rosmarinus officialis (rosemary leaf) extract*, essential oils of: syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud, zingiber officinale (ginger)*, helichrysum italicum (immortelle), origanum marjorana (sweet marjoram)